Stay ‘n’ Play
Stay n Play is a fun and free initiative created by the pre-school to allow parents to come and explore various activities with their child.
There are places available for all toddlers aged 9 months – 2 years old. This is a fantastic opportunity for parents and their children to spend quality time together, getting involved in storytime, music, dancing, messy activities, soft play and outdoor play in the garden
For children, these sessions provide:
– a range of fun activities and new toys
– first relationships with adults and children outside the family unit
– a stepping stone to pre-school
– opportunity to build up confidence and self-esteem
– a time to bond with their parent/carer away from distractions and interruptions
For parents, these sessions offer the opportunity to:
– socialise and support each other
– share ideas and new activities
– use existing skills to help others to develop others
– bond with your child away from housework, television etc.
These sessions run on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 10.30am – 12.30pm. Parents and children from all boroughs are welcome and we have found that this is a great way for children to become familiar with the pre-school setting and staff, making the transition into a full session (either 15 or 30 hours) a much smoother process.